Dr. Mike Muin is a Medical Doctor and a Health Informatics Professional with over 15 years experience in the field of Healthcare IT. He has served as a Medical Informatics Consultant for St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chief Information Officer of The Medical City group of hospitals and clinics, and of Healthway Medical Clinics. Currently, he is the CEO + Founder of MedProjects, a Healthcare IT company in the Philippines.
Big hospitals are already investing in their own Electronic
• St. Luke’s Medical Center
• The Medical City
• Makati Medical Center
• Asian Hospital and Medical Center
Minimum cost is 1M USD (52M PHP) per year.
• Too expensive for other hospitals!
Health Engine is an Electronic
Medical Records platform designed
for hospitals and health systems.
- Digitizes all lab and diagnostic services in the hospital
- Centralized database for consolidation and quick access
- Integrates clinical IT systems across the enterprise
- Web-based and built on cloud-ready infrastructure for scale and performance
What Health Engine is NOT
• It is NOT a software for individual doctors or clinics.
• There are already plenty of those--with low traction.
• We sell to hospitals (B2B) not solo practices (B2C).
• It is NOT a software to manage hospital finances.
• We’re designed for patient care not patient billing.
• We help doctors and hospitals deliver better care.